Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

A + I = M talk from Mr Patterson

Today we had an inspiring talk from Mr Patterson. Mr Patterson came to talk to the year 7 & 8's about A + I = M and that means aspiration, inspiration and motivation. First he talked about what you want to do and dream of. Then he talked about who inspires you. But the thing I liked about the talk and what I am going to take with me is to be a giver and have the ability to notice an act. He talked to us about this 11 year old boy called Willy who was a giver and gave his lunch and money to this homeless man for two weeks. Now the homeless man has a job and home and that I know now that I would like to be a giver.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glennes,
    I enjoyed reading your post and I'm really pleased how you want to be a Giver too!
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete