Pages

Monday 12 November 2018

Satire Writing

This is my satire writing I have done I have picked Donald Trump the president of America for my subject for the satire writing. If you don't know what the meaning of satire is it's like sarcasm and the meaning of sarcasm is the use of irony to mock or convey contempt and what I am writing about Donald Trump is the opposite of the truth I hope you enjoy my satire writing about Donald Trump down below.
SATIRE WRITING
Well isn't’ it great that Donald Trump is being the kindest person and president in the world he could be. Wow didn’t he build a wall between mexico and united states of America, well that’s so kind of him. He was even that kind that he hired a lot of people for jobs. But there have been a lot of crazy rumours about Trump and how he was mocking a disabled reporter. But I don’t think Donald Trump will do such a thing like that. Well you never know. Also did you know that Donald Trump is also an amazing actor too. Before becoming president he had been in movies and I think he was the best actor ever but that was so kind of the director’s that hired him instead of firing him. But man I wish I could have Donald Trump as my president, but he is president for the united states of America. So I guess not. I also think the age different between him and his wife is so amazing it shows his love for young people of america. Well you never know what Trump still has left for the world and America for the up coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment