Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Art Project

Hey guys as you can see down below I have my art that I have done for the pass few weeks to leave behind for Pt England School as we are leaving. The meaning of my art is that the big 2 koru’s are my parents. Between the 2 koru’s you can see in the bottom left that there are two small koru’s that represents my older 2 sisters. On the right bottom there is one small koru that is me and the other koru that is longer to the rest are my friends. And the long pattern in the middle represents my culture and the red and blue is the colour of the of our flag . The 2 yellow long koru’s are my family's from my mother and fathers side. And lastly in the top right you can see a yellow cross that represents my religion. I hope you liked my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment